View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

UFOs could be time machines from the future?

I have been thinking about what UFOs could be. I know most people think it is ETs or alien spacecraft. I agree with what you said that another theory on UFOs is that it is US in the future and we have invented time travel in the future and these UFOs people see could be US in the future and time machines coming back into the past. I heard someone say before if we did invent time travel why do we not see people from the future now? I think these UFOs could be US from the future and UFOs could be time machines coming back into the past. This is one theory maybe what UFOs could be that people don't think about much I think. Another thing I think UFOs could be is technology we have already invented on the Earth which is being kept secret I don't think this theory about what UFOs are could be so true though. Although UFOs could be ETs and alien spacecraft what I think it looks what humans might make in the future with lights on and made of metal UFOs so it could be US in the future have invented time travel and UFOs are US in the future coming back in time to now. I suppose that is another theory of what UFOs could be that people don't think about much I think. So it could be possible we do invent time travel in the future and better technology in the future on the Earth maybe too?
Thanks for reading this. peace and love Sparkle78