View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 02:30 PM
Legrand

Hello,

I posted this on another tread, thought I would post it here since I mention the word rainbow body.

On this other tread a distinction is made between the Higher Self and the Guardian Angel. It is why I use this form of terminology here in this quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
When one touches/melts in the Source, to give it a Name. Is there any difference left between the self, the Higher Self, the Soul, the Guardian Angel, the Archangels, the Gods and Goddess, God or the One and the Source Itself?

I call all those archetypes my rainbow body, like a prism that gives different colours to the same source of light.

Of course the initial Light Source is invisible to the eye.

Regards.

For many here on this physical plane, the prism of their being those not show all the range of colours in a rainbow. This image explains why some may feel separate from others or the Source on this plane of existence.

So there is something to learn here, to be able to see all the colours of our rainbow being all at once.

I for myself, in my study of archetypes I started some 80 weeks ago, am studying only one very specific colour of the rainbow being for a week. It will be a great relief when this study is done and allow to all those colours of my being to play the music of existence all at once, as I did before I started this study.

Last edited by Legrand : 09-03-2021 at 03:55 PM.