View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 06:40 AM
Master
There was a thread on another forum called workout challenge in which i gave what i felt was a moderate workout but people said it was tough. I'll copy and paste it here. Not just for you but others who may find it useful. Keep in mind I've spent years training martial arts so my training is always geared around that. I don't know what type of training others are use to. But i'll give what i feel anyone can do.

Here's a moderate challenge: 30 minutes of shadowboxing (pretend you're fighting or boxing someone in front of you for 30 min.) followed by 30 minutes of running. Then cool down with 100 squats, 100 push-ups, and 100 sit-ups. Feel free to break them down into 5 sets of 20. The challenge is to do them all together with no more than a 10 minute rest between each exercise. Of course you can work your way up to it. None of this requires gym membership or expensive equipment. Just more than an hour of free time.

You can also add a new exercise and try at least 10 minutes of jump rope. Jump ropes are inexpensive and adds to a good cardio workout. Try 10 minutes then work your way up to more at a faster pace.

How to shadowbox:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEqIGeXZN_M