Thread: I'm back
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
If I can give any advice, it’s to not neglect the soul work. It may not bring your twin back into your life at all, but it may bring you so much fulfillment that you evolve past that need, which is just as positive an outcome.

We can do so much with these lives of ours when we aren’t sitting around wallowing about what we lost or burying out head in work, a bad relationship, some obsession, or anything we use as a means to run from our selves. Think about the things you wish your Twin would see in you, and love you for those things. Then instead of crying out to the universe for Twin to recognize your wonder, choose to love yourself for those things and those reasons. Unite with yourself, and you will find the Twin Flame union you seek. At least that’s what I hear from those with more successful journeys than mine. You feel like something's always missing, but it's not necessarily them; it's what they showed you via the mirror, and what you are tasked with rediscovering without them.

I guess the real lesson is this: Just remember to LOVE and be love. It’s the only thing that really matters. Thank you all, and God bless you on your challenging and magnificent journeys.

Your entire post was beautifully written and I hope you'll be back to let us know your book is out, I'm certainly keen to read it.
I quoted the above because it's true "We can do so much with these lives of ours when we aren’t sitting around wallowing about what we lost or burying out head in work, a bad relationship, some obsession, or anything we use as a means to run from our selves." ...
We use the pain of the TF experience to RUN. FROM. OUR. SELVES yet in relation to the TF pain, like the quote of Mother Teresa, ”I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”

With regards to TF, my advice would be to never apologise for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that you’ve got a big heart and aren’t afraid to let others see it because... ”You may have had unfair things happen to you, but the depth of your pain is an indication of the height of your future.” – Joel Osteen

God bless everyone on the TF path. Let this path gently guide you to LOVE of SELF. The true meaning of Twin Flame.