Thread: I'm back
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Foreverrestless,

I was wondering what happened to you!. Nice to see you back and updating us.

We are not closing the forum. We were set to close, but after much thought and contemplation, it was decided to keep the forum open. Thread announcement on reopening

I am not sure if there is a way to save the posts. There may be a downloading feature depending what browser your using, but I haven't seen it lately. What I did when I thought the forum was closing was screen shot posts I wanted to keep. I saved then to my home files as a JPEG pic file. Its nice to keep them regardless, you never know when a sight is going to crash or close and we lose data.

Traffic has slowed down for us over the years. Every now and than we get updates from old former members, it seems most of the members come back with a story of growing and moving on. There are some mutual connections/friendships, but very rare and hardly documented.
Best,
Cloves

Thanks, Clover! Great to chat with you and happy to know the forum is staying put for now. That’s quite telling that old members do not reunite with their twins. It must be incredibly rare for these connections to work out, which is kind of sad.

It’s so hard for me to believe it’s been a year and a half since I was here. I guess I managed to “move on” more or less. I guess the thing about a TF is that the connection always remains, so you get smacked with it from time to time. But then you brush yourself off and keep going. I hope we are all able to find happiness, if not union!

I for one am happy about a (Partly) sunny day after weeks of rain and having very few symptoms of my illness today. It makes me feel like I can greet life with open arms again once this pandemic has passed. 😊