View Single Post
Old 28-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I have been taking Shilajit and Ashwagandha now for about 2 months. I am trying to cure BPH. It supposedly takes 3 months, but I have noticed other positive results in the meantime.
For example, I haven't slept through the night for at least 15 years, and while I still haven't since taking these herbs, my seep is much better. I used to wake up somewhere between 8 and 10 times, usually for no reason at all, but occasionally you use the bathroom. Now, I don't need to use the bathroom during the night at all, and I only wake up once or twice, so that is a significant improvement. My energy levels are better too, and what little anxieties I occasionally had are almost non existent now.
My blood Pressure, which was slightly high or on the limits (140/90) has been dropping a little too. It is now around 134/87, which is still on the limits according to the new standards, but is an improvement in a short space of time.
Those two herbs are good for so many things, and I'm only taking one a day of each, where some people would take 2 or 3 times a day.

I do believe however, that it is important to make sure that your diet is correct and you exercise (even a 45 minute walk) five times a week.