View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:25 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself.
I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

I'm wondering how to stop caring so much what people think...
Sometimes I pick up people's emotions too much & then carry them as my own.
Empath possibly?

Anyways, I'm looking to connect & make some new friends!
Share anything you would like :)

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole
Well, it helps to remember that you have no idea what they are actually thinking. What you are caring about is what you think they might be thinking, usually about you.
Then perhaps remember that you have no real control over what they are going to think. First because you don't know what they are currently thinking, and because what they are going to think, has far far more to do with them, their own ego, their view of the world, then anything you might do to influence them. Each individual is a world unto themselves, complete with their own history and biases and prejudices that have been created by themselves and their past experiences. You are just one more bit of information that will be evaluated against all the rest, all of which you don't know about or have any control over.
Refocus your thoughts and efforts on who you want to show to the world, and then let the chips fall where they may, as you can't control them anyway.
Focus on becoming and being who you want to be and who you will respect. That way at the end of the day, at least you will have a friend that respects and understands you..... somewhat anyway.