View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
Young me I will talk to the future and say this is your kid I would rather to the Future in a drain form and say this is ok don't let people force you to live their dream you've got live your dream because their dream is not your dream
Travel the roller bit travel the world a little bit because come 2020 killer come to 20 kg kid there will be a massive lockdown and you're not about it and you'll hate it it'll make you think about a lot of things
But definitely travel two destinations wear your stupid guy dies you guide guide you to
To pick your friends carefully and keep your enemies closer because enemies are the biggest snakes in the grass you'll never meet and get to know but we're friends but I really friend but love you for who you are and respect your wishes and don't fit new
If only I had time machine to do this full moon
Plus PS play Stealth somebody about getting on vegetable up get your words and letters tomorrow you could have just sorted out long time ago it could have got your Dyslexia a long time ago but you can use a mic help you type thanks medium friend of mine is dyslexia self

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔