Thread: immortal words
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 06:46 PM
eninn

You are only affected by fake news about Muslims in the media
And some misguided groups who attribute themselves to Islam, like ISIS, kill Muslims and non-Muslims
Not to mention the agents from the East who have affiliated with the West to ruin the reputation of Islam and Muslim countries.

And also ignorance of the Qur’an and a lack of understanding of the Qur’anic verses and their context and those to whom the verses were revealed

Therefore, I always say, do not judge Islam by the actions of some people who practice customs and traditions that have nothing to do with the tolerant teachings of Islam.

Therefore, it is necessary to study the Qur’an in order for the ruling to be correct
Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace
Not all human beings in this world are supporters of maintaining peace and harmony. Many of them would be ready to destabilize them for their own interests. Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace.

It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social individuals to keep the peace in the country. Islam promotes peace, and at the same time urges its supporters to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression can sometimes require the use of force. In Islam, force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

By Lacy O’Leary
History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping the world is one of the most fantastically absurd myths historians have ever repeated.

A religion which prohibits the killing of women, children, the elderly, monks, animals and which furthermore prohibits the destruction of flora and fauna as well as dwellings in time of war, can only be a religion advocating peace and love of neighbor while being realistic, war is sometimes a necessary evil.

It would be really absurd to consider the resistance fighters, or those who wage a war to defend their homeland, violent or bloodthirsty people for the simple reason that they do not want to live under enemy occupation. In this specific example, it is evident that war is becoming a necessary evil and that not doing so is injustice and a clear lack of love for justice and peace.

Jews lived under the protection of Islamic rule in Spain
800 years
When Christians occupied Spain

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27