Thread: Fred.
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Watching someone who you think highly off go down hill so fast is not easy you have comppasion towards him, so you will feel it i have worked with people who are with us one minute and gone the next, you feel it especially for those who are left behind, but it was the best way for your friend to go,everyone grieves differently so maybe his family were grieving knowing the inevitable was about to happen,
your friend would want you to carry on , i lost a friend two days ago that was sudden it shakes you but at the same time its was better for him,time is a great healer,

Namaste

Thanks.

We were hoping he'd turn the corner and at least get to the Museum with some assistance.

I suppose because he had few contacts (and he'd helped me) I felt I should do my best. I knew at some point may come to this but I also knew all he wanted to do was continue making B'day cards and greetings cards, which was his hobby.

His suppose his daughters have slung all his stuff in the bin now; I guess they now just looking to sell his property....

We did talk quite openly sitting in the summer sun.....him in his wheel chair.

As you say we all grieve differently.

Sorry about your friend.