Thread: body lacks hope
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I'm sorta at the point, where I don't want to choose either inner or outer as being somehow better. Although if I had to make a CHOICE I would have to choose inner like you do.

But I guess I'm personally trying to learn to stand on the edge between worlds... but that is just me lol... and who knows if that is even possible?

I guess you have to continue your spiritual quest, and continue adjusting your opinions as you grow (I am not inferring to follow my advice, or claim that I know better, but I believe what I write).

For me, all started when I felt I needed to understand why I am here, alive, on Earth, at this time, and what have I come here to do. Then ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 05-05-2022 at 01:35 AM.