View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 03:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Decoding The Hive

Hello one and all, this is my first thread on the spiritual forums beyond my introduction. Hopefully it will be a fruitful one.

[decodingthehive. info/] (can't posts urls at my post count so remove the space if you want to visit the website.)

^ Here is a site that is focused on the indigo/starseed phenomena. I learned about this specific group of indigo researchers from an acquaintance who has a high level of interest in indigos and resonates with being one. This specific group delineates 3 types of indigos, and upon doing the test and contacting the orbiter of the test, apparently I qualify to be one of them.

I wanted to learn more, not necessarily because I resonate with the phenomenon, but because I wanted a more comprehensive understanding of what indigos/starseeds were about, beyond what I could find on quick searches on the internet. Something about the orbiter made me pause, as I got charlatan vibes from him, and when I pressed him with questions (instead of a big sigh of relief and praise for hearing the "good news" coming from his mouth) he got somewhat snippy and defensive, although he had the good sense to rein it in so as not to totally turn me off from what he had to say.

Do any of you have experience with the "decoding the hive" project? And just generally if you resonate with being an indigo, starseed or crystal child could you share your experiences and maybe point me in a direction where you believe solid information can be found regarding the subject? Be as wide-ranging and broad as you desire.