View Single Post
Old 29-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Knower
Hi Robin,

When you say second attunement do you mean of your 1st degree or attuned to 2nd degree?

Everyone teaches Reiki differently, personally I provide 4 attunements over two days (Morning/Afternoon) for each Reiki degree. After completely Reiki 1 I wait 6 months before attuning to level 2 as your body needs time to adapt to the vibrational change. When you’re attuned you are being attuned to the vibrational level of your Reiki Master who may have been practicing for 20 years therefore need the time to adjust. I’ve experienced many horror stories of people completing level 1, 2 and 3 in a day with no guidance of what to expect who often thinking they are going crazy. You also go through a 21-day cleanse where you should complete a self-healing each day to help with the change in vibration as it can be very emotional. Everything you have experienced is normal. During my 21 day self-healing I was always too excited to “try” connect therefore blocked most of it out…5 weeks later when I’m crying over spilt milk it then hits me that I’m allowing the clearance to happen. Childhood memories that I never considered an issue suddenly would full be with rage etc. It’s all part of your journey ��

Continue to do self-healing and you will be absolute fine. Hope this helps and I haven’t ranted on too much!