Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Besides, where I live, it is getting harder
and harder to buy Tobacco leaves.
i once scored some indian blue corn once

https://www.leafonly.com/tobacco-lea...tobacco-smooth > Tobacco Leaves By
The Pound Brightleaf Virginia Flue Cured - Smooth

One caveat id noticed is indians do not get lung cancer
Then Again we stole the north Americas from them and terrorized and traumatized them and stripped them of their human rights while getting extremely rich Does seem karma has Vicious Nature toward Abusers Making so many Homeless Victims

and eating high on the hog at what Americans call thanks giving
Providing Zero food for homeless indigents

so many people with zero tolerance for nature poison ants and kill the bees and wasps AND Never think twice

Islamic people say for each blade of grass that a tiny force of nature AKA sprite tells each blade of grass grow grow grow grow

christian bible Job 12:7 But ask the animals, and they will instruct you; ask the birds of the air, and they will tell you. 8 Or speak to the earth, and it will teach you; let the fish of the sea inform you.

So if the tobacco is used for the "sprites" to appease them Tea leaf can be used also

Apologizes if i wandered around here too much to follow But in churches ive heard others say about me that im mentally cross referencing like 5 different ideas at one time

In such case just chalk it up to any oops factor and proceed to something that makes perfect sense does not POSE IN my boat wake/waves

Last edited by Native spirit : 12-02-2023 at 10:42 AM.