View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Guide
My father recently passed over and I saw his body prepare my mind for his passing. He did not need to be prepared his mind and body were ready it was me that needed to be prepared.

I have had death and life experiences. I have died 5 times and in one of my experiences I saw exactly what was happening in another room of the hospital. I saw the conversation with my loved ones and the doctors. When I was better I discussed this with the man the doctor spoke with and he was completely floored that I knew the conversation and the room.

This is the way many people are encouraged to believe in something beyond ourselves. Experience is the best teachers. There is no way any of that could have happened if there was no Powers that Be or Deity or whatever you want to call it.

I wish you well but it may take a personal experience for your son to become a believer.

Peace and Light,
SC