View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnoyingPony
Even though I am an avid rock collector, I do not think crystals possess any metaphysical properties. It is ridiculous and completely unproven.

You can always prove it to yourself.
When a person spouts their disbelief strongly and loudly without
having tested it for themselves, I'm afraid it doesn't look too well on that person.

It actually makes that person look like a stubborn, antagonistic type.

When we call something someone has experienced or believes in as "ridiculous" we have then ended all fruitful communication with an insult.
That single word has just polarized them. There is no need to proceed further.

I have surprisingly tested smokey quartz for myself and actually once a clear quartz and I was astounded to this day by the results.
There are so many stories - even from doubters that went ahead and did what some crystal enthusiast suggested and by golly it worked ----even through their doubt.
Imagine that.

But, until you experiment for yourself - you will remain a skeptic.
And no skeptic will ever change the mind of someone that has experienced it for themselves.

So I must ask , AP- what is your purpose here - to learn or make people feel their beliefs and experiences are ridiculous? Because this is not the 1st x you have taken this stance.

Thank you,
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru