View Single Post
Old 31-01-2023, 06:56 PM
Master
In 2021 I moved from Northern California, U.S. to Southern New Mexico, U.S. While planning my trip a vision came to me. I could see my entire trip, the road to New Mexico was wide open and clear, and I had a strong feeling that this was a move that I was suppose to make.

The experience felt intuitive but there was incredible visual clarity. Like a clairvoyant experience that had a definite impact on me. I don’t know how I trigger these experiences, as they have happened more then once. They just come on especially when I am contemplating something.

A clarity in sight that is not in my mind, like I am viewing something that is right in front of me. I view all of these experiences as scenery on the way to something greater. I don’t get attached to them, although they are extremely pleasant.

On our way back to the source we may encounter all sorts of features which we might think of as abilities we have acquired but I see them as indications of what might come in fuller measure on the path of spiritual development. I do not anticipate or expect to receive so-call psychic abilities, often they just come to me on their own and then they go dormant. Our deeper being has all sorts of fantastic abilities.