View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 04:33 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Yes, I think they work but not in the way some people do. I believe they act as amplifiers for our own energy lines, not that the energy comes from them. I also believe it's a lot to do with our intent and what we think is going to work. $500 for a crystal set - nope, silliness imo. Unless you happen to really enjoy those crystals - then if you're willing to pay, I guess it's just fine.
Pretty much agree here lets say in the 80% realm of not really agreeing But with the 4 principals of agreements line said we should rephrase of i understand or (hear, read ) what you are saying.,. sharing
crystal wands for cleaning auras seem to extremely helpful
think wands are supposed to call to us
Feel their energy we should when we focus on them
i got an natural clear 24 fauceted 4.2 inch LARGE MALE HAND Sized
SO AND Now to the root question mountains are old humans are .,. from awakening were like oh average very young lets say 45 years on to this cycle of life crystals of quartz are million year old thingies probably from Brazil
Avoid the lab created quarts as its not imprinted with a million years earth cycles and rotations of life in solar system and naturally occurring

if were sure they wont work ., They probably wont work for us
But the Pink Quarts Silica wands inexpensive meaning like have such an smooth easy Brousant come from them if you are sensitive enough to feel it
Think magic wand of peace love and tranquility

Same reason when u buy a diamond last thing ever to do is purchase south african conflict diamonds four your loved one