View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 09:43 PM
Master

Thanks asearcher, I am sure my brother is not having a surprise party. If my brother wanted me there he would have invited us. It sounds like they were trying to make themselves feel good about inviting us at the club so they would not have to invite us to my brothers 70th birthday. We are not going to the club. We made up our mind straight away. I am not sure about my daughter and partner if they are going.

I never thought of it like that. It is not up to my sister in law to decide how my childrens birthdays should be celebrated. My sister in law will only have her family to celebrate their childrens birthdays. I have not talked to my family about this as they do not want to talk about it. It only makes you feel not happy. That is what my husband says and I know he is right. I will get passed this.

My sister in law has complained to me as I did not want to eat the club food about a year ago. Her daughter is coeliac and her other daughter is gluten intolerant. I said the doctors says to me not to eat the food and my sister in law does not care about it. She said her girls eat the food and she walked away. She has said that other times when I was at the club.

I will look up that word triangulation.