View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Master
QUOTE 83 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeta
...my communication with my gurus is telepathic almost all the time. I have had the guidance of two gurus at different stages of my life and both of them seldom speaks to me. At certain difficult times in my life, this kind of communication is frustrating for me because I am still not good at telepathic communication with ease when I am under stress.]
I have discovered over the course of time that telepathic communication is awesome since so much can be communicated very very quickly and effectively.

As I progressed under my teacher, she would say less and less verbally. Sometimes a simple glance spoke volumes. I understood.

I've noticed that, when one's mind is perfectly still, one can know without words what the other wants to communicate. Also, if the mental energy of the other is very strong, the communication can break through any mental noise that we may be experiencing when our minds are not still.

Telepathy is an intriguing SCIENCE to study ... without being intrusive and invading a person's private space.

When I had my awesome 9-year mysterious connection with a black "homeless" sage in NYC many years ago, he would immediately know all that I wanted to communicate without me having to say anything. It's akin to going to a therapist or a friend and all the background info is immediately communicated without words so that one can proceed quickly to the heart of the matter.