Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 06:50 PM
Ghaleon

For the last fifteen years i have done my very best to piece together the pieces of the puzzle and share my "truth" if it were in various capacities. Through synchronicity, discernment, intuition, some theories, some hypothesis, truth, and after haven putted many pieces together in this story which is so much bigger than us humans just as well as looking at perspectives other than my own has helped immensely with all this and made it easier! Its all about the bigger picture and higher level of understanding when these topics and or discussions are brought up. Still..as much as i know i still have only barely scratched the surface of all there is to know and i am content with this because that means i am on the right track and of the right mindset!

Everything is an inversion! Also "As above so below" as Thoth's most famous quote goes. This is so true because everything we see in the world is a projection of what is "inside" ie we can see everything in the world that exists within us on a mass consciousness level. I have a very good interpretation of the nag hammadi texts which are mostly written in metaphors and allegories. "Parts" of the texts have been corrupted as i mentioned in previous posts by hermetic influence and insertions such as the use of the words "Lord" and "worship" so discernment is a must and "key" when going through them. The same story emerges in different parts of the world and in different cultures and in the ancient texts and our myths alike however this story fluctuates and the message within and or if there are any agendas or motives there within just as well. This is why its more important to put pieces of the puzzle together rather than seeking "truth"! I emphasize that beliefs should be kept fluid in order to understand the bigger picture and that our most rigid beliefs are keeping us trapped here as a soul group! One problem as i see it is that we humans take our beliefs as truths which is a mistake. If what seems true or deemed true today no longer true tomorrow will people still hang on and cling to the old belief even if it is not beneficial or in our best interest?

Saboath/Prince En.lil Jr aka Ninurta

I challenge anyone to show me anywhere in the ancient texts, religious texts or in our myths in new age circles and various "sects" in general where it does not put Prince En.lil Jr or Khan En.lil in a bad light. For the most part you wont! There is so much stigma surrounding and regarding this being that its seemingly easy to fall for this level of misunderstanding. Ninurta (Warrior) is Second in Command of Orions military might! His task is to engage in and win battles! It is in Enuma Elish where he is depicted as an angry God and is the YHWH/Jehova but this makes absolutely no sense because Prince En.lil Jr had very little to nothing to do with what was going on on the planet in those times because he wasnt even here. Prince En..lil Jr/Saboath according to the gnostics originally started out as one of En..ki/Yaldaboaths archons and is his son but Ninurta turned on his creator when he learned about Yaldaboaths injustices. He then began to work for the Queen and side with the Empire instead. Saturn used to be the crown Prince of Orion (En.lil Jr) but when Sophia elevated him above Yaldaboath, Yaldaboath became envious and jealous so he began the first part of his rebellion and retaliated by creating death!

The last time he was on earth was right before the chaos and inferno of the Deluge ensued. I mentioned this already previously but he, Christ and some star races from Vega (and some off shoot star races from the constellation Lyra) ie the spiritual forces descended here (the solar system) to get the spirited humans to 'wake up" but because Yaldaboath and his Authorities wanted to corrupt the spirited bloodline which came to be known as the Seth line which is where we, the spirited humans comes from in antediluvian times in the second atlantis and wanted to cause a flood they did not have much time and many did not heed his (Christs) call and many were still not yet awake! They approached the spirited humans and this triggered The Titanmonchy aka War of The Titans in greek mythology and The War in Heaven in the bible!

In parts of the ancient texts mainly in enuma elish Prince En.lil Jr is seen as and depicted as a bad guy while his brother (actually well just say his father from now on) En.ki is a good guy and put in a relatively good light. Sitchin was a mason and he had some hidden or inside knowledge but he told this story of The Annunaki (Archons and they go by different names) in such a way that the Gods were put in such a high pedestal that it was seemingly that humans were vastly inferior to these Gods (who are many but actually just a few) and had no power! To this day the biggest lie promoted by these ets is that humanity has no power! In the ancient texts it is there that you will discover that Prince En.lil Jr wanted to cause a flood or at least instigate it and he is the angry blood thirsty God of wrath in the Old Testament. This is not the case and a complete inversion of what actually happened, what actually is! Without going to much into it again i mention that YHWH/Jehova much like Allah, Zeus and Agni are "composite Gods" whom are En.ki and his son Marduk respectively! These two beings have and continue to this very day take on the role of Source or All That Is to the people of earth whom follow, praise and worship them continually and these people are numbered in the billions here on earth and i suspect elswehere..Thus Yaldaboath (En.ki), Marduk (Belias) and Ereshkigal (Kali, Hera, Minerva) get tremendous amounts of energy in this way and these are the three main beings (who are presented as many) who are in control of earth!

At the last moments some "spirited" humans were "lifted up" out of the carnage and destruction while those remaining succumbed in the aftermath of the catastrophe..Ninurta and the rest of the spirited forces fled through the stargate of Saturn and he has not been back on Earth ever since. This was around 13,000 years ago!

Ninurta i am convicted has no ill feelings towards human kind but he just like most other star races outside the patrix dont want to see humanity out into the greater universe because of our warlike nature! In this sense he is in agreeance with the quarantine over the solar system! Who wants to see another warlike star race out in space? Its very important to look at things from multiple perspectives because these beings including En..ki/Yaldaboath and Marduk are "actual" Gods! We can look at things from they're perspective but we need to see it for what it is then come back to our own. We use "they're" perspective to get a generalization or overall idea of what's at play which has to do with agendas, motives, ulterior motives and ultimately the bigger picture! It is very important for the archontic invader force that we see Orion as enemy number one and i will say this is more for the future then now because most people on earth are unaware that these higher angelics and spiritual beings even exist. Sophia, Ninurta and the Christ that emanates with these beings in the 8th and 9th heaven are unknown to most people here on earth. When people "do" learn about them they're names are pretty much butchered by the archons. Ninurta did not worship Sophia! Worship itself is based on fear and it is like giving ones own personal power away! It was brought up originally behind the concept of praise and glory but this got distorted (like many other things) to worship.

Timelines

The Overlords (Archons etc) or rather the part of the archons that are not intergrated into ai don't measure time like we do. They are interdimensional beings while we are 3-D beings. Time works differently in the astral realm and in the one closest to earth. This is why time is not a factor to them and they can prepare for any preconceived event such as those in prophecy! The Archons who go by Djinn, Annunaki, Demons, Rakshasa, Authorities, The Shining Ones, Overlords and they go by other names dont plan short term but in fact plan hundreds and even thousands of years ahead. It is very important that The Authorities keep most of humanity on one timeline. The timeline focused upon can have devastating negative effects on us but this of course is not an issue for them as they lack compassion and empathy completely..
9/11 is just an event that puts large amounts of the population on one timeline. The death of a famous celebrity figure is another one. The head Overlords do not hesitate to kill large numbers of humans to get a desired (again from they're perspective) effect that falls in line with they're bigger agendas! People mourn about the sad event and boom, most people are on the same timeline. The one good thing about that is that it puts segments of humanity on a more positive mental within the human mass consciousness ie we need to forget our differences, "love" and be supportive of one another in a dark world. It has to do with adversity!

Barbra Marchiniakis Pleiadians say that we humans as cyborgs invade the Pleiades and as a result a tyranny and war happens there. They have come back to they're past or our future from our perspective to teach humankind certain things and to choose nature over technology. If enough people do this then the tyranny in the Pleiades that they are experiencing will be averted and if things turn out the way they plan then the most that will happen is that they will exist as non physicals. The Pleiadians (Marchiniaks group) are more along the lines of Sitchins story which was when i last researched them a couple of years ago they claim to know and understand our "paths" and we can take that for what it is. The Pleiades is just yet another domain conquered by The Archons and are thus in they're hands! The Pleiades is one of En.ki's main star system!

The most important planet in the solar system is Saturn because Saturn regulates linear time here on earth which is a construct!

The Lord & Lucifers Rebellion

The would be King of the universe, son of Sophia and leader of the Archons and head of the Luciferian Empire has many faces and he has many many names here on earth however none of them are his true name!

He is Yaldaboath in the nag hammadi texts, Lucifer (The Light Bearer) in the Urantria book and in the bible. He is Vishnu (Hinduism), Krishna, Allah (sometimes) in Islam YHWH/Jehova (Judaism), Poseidon (Greece), Neptune (Rome), he is Nergal (King of the Great below), Ptah (Egypt), En.ki (Babylonean), Ningizzida and Ea (Mesopotamia), he is Saturn (currently), Tlalock (Aztec), Nimorod, God (Christianity), he is Loki (The Trickster God), The Chief Creator, The Lord, Samael, Osirus, Odin, Zeus (sometimes) and he goes by many many other names, alter egos, personae and avatars here on earth. Demiurge can be En.ki or it can be the collective Invader Force with En.ki included. Yaldaboath is interpreted as "Youth pass over here"!

He was given authority over Sophia's creation, the physical universe a very very long time ago and he placed himself here (the isolated part of the physical universe where we are trapped) as God! He is the God of matter and he is God to the people of earth whom praise, follow and worship him continually.. He is patriarchal, covertly narcissistic, a master geneticist scientist, the "grand master" of manipulation, is spirited, interdimensional, multidimensional and does "not" have amnesia between incarnations and he is a master of mathematics which far exceeds those of any human amongst other things. In the part of the physical universe where we are trapped ie the patrix he is The Monad (The Highest Source or All That Is), Christ, The Demiurge "and" The Brahman all at once!

He is taking on the role of Source or All That Is (God which most people equate "God" to being True Source) to the people of earth!

It is my conviction that based on the world events today that En..ki/Yaldaboath is currently not trying to redeem himself. Because he felt like he was wrongly bypassed to be in control of the hierarchy of angels and after Sophia elevated Ninurta to be in control of the seventh heaven Saturn this sparked Lucifers Rebellion. En..ki then became Saturn (Father Time) and set his own council up in the rings! He is God of the universe of atoms, matter but once to one day become King over the entire 100% creation and "this" has to do with end times and is Luciferian (agenda)! The Archons have a common goal and or agenda and are not separate from one another and are one collective "group" or force! Just like the Global Elite below them they have a end all agenda or common goal but can disagree on how to get there and a conflict or even a war can erupt at any moment! Once again; "As above so below" We will never know the true meaning behind the war because whatever the media is saying about it they are lying to us! The true reason for any war is occult (hidden)!

Lucifers Rebellion is ongoing and far from over...

Frequency Love & Light and the power of thoughts

Love and light is a new age term and i am all for that however there are those that say we need to focus on love and light and ignore the "bad things" or dark aspects of our reality. I argue that this is naive thinking at best and dangerous at worst. By ignoring all the darkness (ignorance) in the world thinking that the less we know the better off we are only deceiving ourselves! We "do" need to work on ourselves to the best of our ability by raising our own frequency and gaining our own gnosis but sticking our heads in the sand so to speak is not the way to go. The traps are everywhere and the manipulation here on earth is extreme! The New Age itself stemmed from the hippie movement in the 70's and are in fact old vedic teachings (Overlord propaganda) and is focused primarily on "ascension" to the 5th dimension. There is so much to be said here but i can confidently say for certain that these planes of higher existences we call dimensions or heavens are just heavens/dimensions within the patrix (the solar system)! In a sort of a program, the ascension promises a better life then here on earth. This is true it may in some way be "better" ie there are less wars and conflicts and relatively more freedoms but still very much that its a trap because it is still within the patrix! In the spirit universe there are no wars or conflicts! Remember everything is very conveniently about this group or that group, this sect or that sect, "our people", "Gods people" my religion, my God, my race and it goes on and on. Its diversity being played out rather than unification! Its a strategy used by the archons called Divide & Conquer! By teaching that we are soul searching for the spiritual we humans forget who we are and where we come from. We put our beliefs and faiths in a God archetype that judges everything and oversee's everything. We have forgotten who weare and where we come from and that all of it is an illusion! We are spiritual beings having a physical experience and life continues on in the astral after we die because we are "consciousness" We have forgotten that we are spirit/mind/soul in one unit but the part of us that is physical obviously is separated from our etheric and astral body but when we die and go into the astral we realize that we are all these things in , again, one unit including the mind because the mind which is not part of the brain stores memories and experiences that are transfered to the Oversoul!. Rather than feeling incomplete and that we have to go into another incarnation because of our "karma" we forgive ourselves and we forgive others that have done us harm and thus "move on from here"!

Its certainly not an easy thing to just raise your frequency as in this world we have to deal with conflicts, wars, humans killing other humans, bad attitudes and having to sometimes deal with the negativity of people in general. You cant just tell someone in a war torn country being bombarded that "Oh just raise your vibration and think love and light, they will look at you like you are crazy! There are circumstances, situations and things or events in our life that (can) make this hard but i still think its important to at some point make an effort to raise your frequency despite this.

On thoughts are thoughts are extremely powerful and humans have much negative or jank thoughts daily however these negative thoughts don't come from us and come from our environment so its key to know which thought are your own vs someone else's. This has at some level to do with archons and with them being "mind parasites" they will try to entice or influence you in some way. If for example we have a negative thought about a person its very important to dismiss and cancel the thought and immediately think of something positive afterwards like this:

"Even though this person is not speaking to me or treating me right i still wish the best for them and i admire the (insert good trait about them) good in them"

or

"Why would i have this thought about this person or doing this or that!? Thats not my thought and it doesnt come from me! I recognize this and im cancelling it"

This probably a very basic example and they are along these lines. It is our thoughts that will get us into the greater universe after our current lifetimes have expired. Also it is true we "do" go where our beliefs take us!

Conclusions

I haven't brought up any texts within the nag hammadi this time around. Most of the important things have already been brought up or mentioned in one way or another. People may not like alot of the things said in this thread and for different reasons however the nag hammadi texts are addressing the human "spirit" and if you want topics or discussions that address the human "soul" and various levels of the patrix then you literally would look everywhere else. Its not about the individual when i bring certain things up its about the collective! Unless there are some key parts in the nag hammadi texts that i feel need to be looked at then i will bring it up here otherwise i have concluded my take, look etc on the nag hammadi texts and the bigger picture! By gaining gnosis we live in pure spirit and are in the world but not "of" the world! From there our spirit will flow and guide us in this heavily dense world! We can have different beliefs but we need to respect these things and eachother and not have ill will or feelings or thoughts of hurting or killing someone over they're beliefs! We know we have sparks of divine and use our soul as the intermediary to search for spirit inside. We humans within the general population have a soul (a genuine soul and not the artificial soul) and we have spirit and we come from the first atlantis where the very first humans resided before the archons made they're version of humans. Here there were no wars or conflicts and everyone lived in peace! We humans witin the common man of earth have a soul and we have spirit but alas "far" from all humans are spirited!

Peace to all!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 15-04-2022 at 03:26 AM.