Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Ghaleon

I have done my best to interpret the nag hammadi texts and have looked at everything here that involves the trap and what we have been sitting here in on Earth from different perspectives. I can look at and evaluate things from my own perspective of course but in order to put further put pieces of the puzzle together and see the overall "bigger picture", i think its important to see things from multiple perspectives. Discernment is a key because of the influence of the ones who are in control here have and the level of manipulation used on us humans here on earth. I don't claim to know the whole truth or have all the answers and as much as i know i feel like i've only scratched the bare surface of all there is to know. Putting pieces together to the puzzle is more of what its about rather than truths!

Isis & Ereshkigal (Queen of the great below)

In enuma elish it says that Isis whom is Inanna, Mary Madgeline, Ishtar, Aphrodite same being, makes initiatives and intends on going to the underworld to meet with her "mirrored" self her sister (rather they are cousins) Ereshkigal (Kali/Astarte/Minerva/Juno/Athena) who resides near the depths of the abyss. It is said that after they're "meeting" Isis ascends but with Ereshkigals dark powers and her fertility powers were taken away from her thus Ereshkigal becomes Inanna & Ishtar respectively.

This is a rather interesting part of this puzzle or connected story because these were some rather turmulnt times ie the antediluvian times which is the times before the Flood 13,000 years ago in the second atlantis and "alot" was going on in these times, and i mean "alot"! Isis would be Sophia's (The soul/spirited Sophia that exists in the 8th & 9th heavens as the Queen of Stars) darker side that descends in 3-D (some would call it a fall but i don't think so because i think this is something she willingly did as to experience a part of her creation the physical universe) and incarnates as Isis. Her "fall however is can also be an metaphor. Its gets rather complex because the text say that Isis was attacked by Ereshkigal and even killed whereas En.ki/Yaldaboath had to intervene as Nergal (King of the great below) and restore her, while another part of the text says that Isis morphed into Ereshkigal and thus Ereshkigal became Inanna and in a sense Ishtar as well. Personally i believe Isis is still alive but her whereabouts are unknown to me at this time. Ereshkigal would thus be Sophia's very dark side! Eventually she became the "breeding machine" for the new versions of humans after the deluge, after Isis's escape. Thus Ereshkigal would be the "new mother of mankind" and take over in Isis place! Artemis is thus Sophia in the 8th & 9th heaven and not Ereshkigal! Hera originally was Sophia but Ereshkigal hijacked her name and thus Ereshkgal became the new Hera!

Christ & Christ?

There were two Christ roaming the planet at that time 2000 years ago and this is clearly mentioned in the nag hammadi texts. This is from Yeshua:

"For Adonaios knows me because of hope. And I was in the mouths of lions. And the plan which they devised about me to release their Error and their senselessness - I did not succumb to them as they had planned. But I was not afflicted at all. Those who were there punished me. And I did not die in reality but in appearance, lest I be put to shame by them because these are my kinsfolk. I removed the shame from me and I did not become fainthearted in the face of what happened to me at their hands. I was about to succumb to fear, and I <suffered> according to their sight and thought, in order that they may never find any word to speak about them. For my death, which they think happened, (happened) to them in their error and blindness, since they nailed their man unto their death. For their Ennoias did not see me, for they were deaf and blind. But in doing these things, they condemn themselves. Yes, they saw me; they punished me. It was another, their father, who drank the gall and the vinegar; it was not I. They struck me with the reed; it was another, Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. It was another upon Whom they placed the crown of thorns. But I was rejoicing in the height over all the wealth of the archons and the offspring of their error, of their empty glory. And I was laughing at their ignorance."

{The Second Treatise of the Great Seth}

This is rather telling because in they're ignorance The Authorities/Archons sacrificed one of they're own kind and that who was of they're own flesh and blood and own genetic stock and Simon Magus was sacrificed on the cross! The following is also mentioned;

The Holy one said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is his fleshly parts, which is the substitute being put to shame, the one who came into being in his likeness. But look at him and me."

Its no wonder that at that time Peter denied the Christ on the cross three times and said that he was not a disciple of this Christ! Its an inversion of the truth!

The four major belief systems: Humanity manipulation

Its very important to understand and know that the beings whom are a mix of physical 3-D beings and interdimensional/ET's cannot force us to do anything and they need our consent for them to do anything to us, they can only imitate and manipulate, they need our consent! Our beliefs are so strong and our thoughts so powerful that we humans have created our own prison so to speak. The electronic grid that surrounds our planet contains the human mass consciousness most rigid beliefs held in a thick cloud. I'm not against the Christians or any other groups of religious people at all i just look and see it (religion) as a false telling or doctrine but with alot of truths mixed in it to attract people.

There's alot that can be talked about here but i'll keep it short and summarize. All four of the major religions are very different from one another but they have similarities as well. All of them are waiting for a "savior" or "God" to return and this is a key in point. The bible, the quran, the tenakh and the vedic texts (the vedas) "all" have and require worship in them. In various capacities i argue that worship is based on fear and it is like giving ones own personal power away..The ones who want worship and or demanding and giving instructions on how to do this "do not" have our best interest in mind. The prophecies that come from The Archons are thus being fulfilled with the help of "fanaticism" all over the world so we are helping prepare for they're return! I emphasize that "be weary of those wanting you to worship them"! The Authorities and Yaldaboath in particular is "not" benefactor of humankind!

The four major religions were mostly created to put (and keep due to the extreme levels of manipulation) people in groups! We have to keep in mind that they (The Elite and the interdimensionals above them that run the show here on Earth) need to make sure polarity stays intact! This along with separation is what helps keep this current construct intact and its done with the help of advanced ET technology as well! More "us vs them" more divide and conquer, it is a strategy used by them to further keep humans in diversity rather than unification! A united race of humans can really have a major "negative" effect (ie the outcome they desire to attain they're goal(s)) on them.

I want to be very clear that i have nothing against religious people at all, why would i? I look at it as false doctrine and theres much of this today in the world but i do not "dislike" any group for they're beliefs. When i talk about religion and transhumanism etc its not about the individual, its about the collective!

More on the Archons
When describing the archons i described them as predatory "mind parasites" that have no creative capabilities as these beings can only copy and imitate! They also have technology that can produce feel good love or euphoric vibrations (The Tunnel with the white light at the end of it) but these emissions are artificial but are used by them in the astral to lure souls into back into they're system! (See patrix)
The biggest lie promoted by them is that humanity has no power! The truth however is that we are more powerful then they are and we are also more evolved and "this" is why they fear us! They cannot "materialize" in 3-D because they are not 3-D beings or rather a "part of they're factions cant" There are very 3-D versions of the archons called Dracos and reptillians and the former have some on Earth and do not hesitate to kill human beings. I understand that these things can be very dark and hard to read about or talk about but i am of the conviction that we need to confront these very dark aspects of life because by "sticking our heads in the sand" thinking that the less we know the better off we are and that we need to only focus on "good" positive things all the time is very naive! This is what the New Age is about though or at least some of it anyway. Everything is about love and light (which im for but dont stop here) and the dark parts or aspects of our reality should be ignored. Again this is very naive at best and dangerous thinking at worst.

Therefore all of these et groups that people categorize on the internet as having different agendas and some channeled through individuals are not separate from one another with different agendas and here for different reasons, no they all have the same one end all agenda and one collective force. They may disagree on how to get there however and a conflict or even a war can erupt at any moment.
"As above so below"

In this sense the archons who go by The Annunaki, Overlords, The Authorities, The Shining Ones, The Elohim, Djinn, Demons, Asuras and they go by other names are cyborgs. They are not innovative but can imitate with a vengeance! They are able to change they're overall fires composite (soul) into any form and we call this phenomena "shapeshifting" for one reason or another! The part of this collective (ET) group that can do this are true non physical beings! They never really left the planet and have been here all this time! It is my understanding that some of the head Authorities are calling themselves Lords, another hermetic term!

"They will take away souls by theft."

{First Apocalypse of James}

The texts use the word theft but today we use the word "abduction"..

In conclusion:
I've given a description of whats keeping us (or whats helping) stuck here as a mass consciousness as a soul group. We are all apart of the Earths human mass consciousness and we just but one of other soul groups out there (the multiverse)! Narcissism is on the rapid rise (thanks to the use of social media amongst other things which is what psychologist have linked it to) and transhumanism is very apparent in the world today. Transhumanism means to change humans into something else and this something else varies. Again this is not about the individual but about the collective! We indeed do go where our beliefs takes us so anyone that wants to experience some lofty heaven and even there maybe some "God" there, then that's what they'll experience after death! Its a just a temporary abode however or virtual reality the soul will experience until the soul is once again recycled back on earth! These heavens/dimensions that are being promoted and "believed" in are the patrix ie the solar system where Saturn is the seventh Heaven and the Heaven of God (Yaldaboath)! We go where we are supposed to go depending on our overall frequency (vibration) or lack thereof. In most cases if one doesn't spot holes in the grid after having worked on themselves in this lifetime to the best of they're ability, considering they are tired of the cycles of death and rebirth. Once outside the electronic grid using they're thoughts you'll be outside of Earth and into the realm of the archons ie the solar system ie the seven heavens. From here one can think to themselves to a location in the Milky Way Galaxy, if one cant think of one or don't really know where to go (or not to go) we think "I want to go to the absolute highest aspect of myself" Since the universe is thought responsive and you would have shrunk yourself to nanosize you will appear at your destination instantly which essentially is nano travel.

Gnostics emphasize going within and this is right on because answers come from within. No one is gonna "save us" and rightfully so because we need to do that work ourselves! We are our own saviors!

Last edited by Ghaleon : 29-03-2022 at 03:10 PM.