Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 07:23 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
yes agreed there's wars in the 'heavens' i also think the highest one is free from that i meant the best one there's no conflicts cause they all share the same will there
what is your opinion of the material realm and things like animals and so on?
is it possible to be a great lover of nature and be a gnostic?

Yeah your right, there are no wars and conflicts there, in the 9th Heaven. The material realm with all its stars, nebulae, galaxies, planets, asteroids, planetoids and moons are numbered in the trillions to the tenth power or more i dont know for sure but these are my guessing estimates. Its all apart of the physical universe or universe of atoms existing within the multiverse.

As i understand it, universes are created in clusters of 12 and in the middle of all of creation exists what the gnostics call The Monad (Source/All That Is/Goddess). Where 13 is reserved for and is the number of the Mother Goddess! In the material realm souls are created and physical bodies which are of Yaldaboath/Lucifer, while spirit is of Sophia. This is why star races that are created in the material realm or physical universe which is about 4-6% of all that is "are" En.ki/Yaldaboath because they have his soul fire just like we are Sophia. We have her spirit so we "are" her.

Animals have they're own soul group and frequencies and dimensions that they go through just like we do but its a little different. When an animal dies they go to a place or "group" and are grouped together until a certain time. A cat can be a cat in that lifetime but reincarnate again as an an aquatic species or a horse and etc. This is why humans cant incarnate as an animal or a tree (which are sentinent beings btw) and never will be able to and vice versa, its because we have our own respective soul groups. Some of the animals in the First Atlantis descended in the Second Atlantis and some are true ET's coming from elsewhere (think certain deep sea squids and other creatures) seeded here.

The animals are our friends and this is why i personally have cut back from meats considerably within my lifetime so far. I do my best to stick to poultry and foul for now. If they need to be eaten for whatever reason such as survival then i think its very important to pray and thank the animal for giving you what you need. If it may add to the quality of life i don't think they mind but at the same time im indifferent about this at times.

Gnostics (and non gnostics alike) love animals and nature naturally. The original humans (us) on Tiamaat were of nature and from it so naturally we are connected to these things. I brought this up already but gnosticism is a way of life and not a religion. When one couples knowledge with wisdom (gnosis) they are living in pure spirit and will be in the world but not "of" it. Then we can let our spirit flow through us freely and not be affected and reactive to the world around us.

We, the humans within the general population have a genuine soul and we are spirited. Our genuine soul is overlayed by a artificial soul which is the reactive part of us but at the same time has nothing to do with us at all. All lower vibrational emotions which usually leads to reactions come from the Archons while our positive good feel ones come from Sophia. Instead of reacting we "consciously act" which is in line with spirit. Some people have spirit but are reacting to the archon inside (we ALL have they're attachments) and even take on the narcissistic trait of the Archon themselves, thus they're spirit is buried deep or albeit deeper inside them. The term used in The New Age movement is appropriately called "sleeping" They are spiritually asleep to larger or lesser degrees.

Far from all humans however are spirited and only have a artificial soul. These are the psychopaths, narcissist and sociopaths of the world and between these people and the Elite its why we see insanity in general being played out in the world today. They lack spirit and are thus "empty vessels" so to speak. I strayed away from your questions a bit but i hope you don't mind! )

Last edited by Ghaleon : 24-09-2021 at 12:34 PM.