Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 11:55 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
What specific books do you cite your sources for this thread?

My readings from many of the books (not all) from the Nag Hammadi brought me to a place so far from what you are saying that I am wondering the source material.

You can go to gnosis.org and look into it for yourself. For some odd reason i cant post url links otherwise i would have just posted the YT link from the Nag Hammadi texts "On the Origins of The World" which to me is the "true" creation story. It rings more true on a spiritual level to me.

Those that have put the connection together that he En.ki/Yaldaboath is many claim that he is redeeming himself and we should give him the chance to do so. I mentioned in the above reply post why i don't think En.ki is trying to redeem himself and there are other reasons as well that i didn't mention. Others claim that En.ki loves his creations (us) but i proved that En.ki does not genuinely love his genetically manipulated species (us before and after the Flood 13,000 years ago) however i argue that he "needs" and "uses" us. I also state that En.ki does not love us but he is "proud" of the species he created and this is why in different periods of Earths history in time he has protected us. He wants to become King of the entire creation as opposed to controlling 4-5% of it so the end all agenda is to go to war with Orion and invade the gates with The Demiurge riding human avatars through the gates!

The Orion Empire is vast and it is beyond our limited senses which is why we cant perceive it, so called dark matter and dark energy which is the spirit universe that we have been cut off from. The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system with Saturn being the 7th Heaven and this is why souls cant "exit" The Matrix that way because of the problem and that problem is The Council which is The Council of Zendar (Saturn) whom are The Overlords. This is mentioned in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. The 8th and 9th Heavens are Orion (The Empire) beyond the 9th Heaven where Sophia, Christ and Ninurta dwell is The Void aka The Spiritual Realm, the gnostics call it The Pleroma. There are physical worlds in Orion as well and it is hugely vast and i suspect it spans out into other universes within the multiverse however over time The Archons/Authorities have managed to conquered a number of star systems and asterisms so En.ki, Marduk and Ereshkigal have they're own domains respectively. Off the top of my head some of these domains in their control are The Pleiades (The entire Pleiades is En.ki's domain) Ursa Minor, Sirius, Alpha Centauri, Cygni and Alpha Draconis (Thuban) to name a few.