Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 04:55 PM
Ghaleon

Since i cannot post url's i will quote (with some very minor editing to make the interpretation clearer) from the Nag Hammadi texts on what i think are "key" things and or quotes of higher relevance that add to the overall picture. Because of this kind of information in the form of knowledge more dots can be connected to get (your) truth. Light is knowledge and darkness is ignorance.

" After the chief creator (and his team of scientist) created the first Adam he was not animated. The chief creator feared that the true (spirited) human would come into his fashioned body and rule over it so he left his fashioned body alone. After 40 days Zoe (Sophia) blew her breath into Adam who was still without a soul. He could move around the Earth but could not fully stand up. When the 7 Authorities of chaos saw him moving around they were very much disturbed and they descended and seized him, then the chief creator said to him " The breath within you..who are you and whence you came"? Adam answered them " I came through the power of the human for the destruction of your work"! When they heard this they glorified him because he gave them rest from their fear and concern, then they called that day the day of rest because they rested themselves from their troubles. They rejoiced and celebrated before returning to they're respective dimensions/heavens"

[On the Origins of the World]