View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
I cannot figure out how you arrived at your “presumptions” about me based on my descriptions of how I am. I view the world as a mess based on what I see in the news. The daily violence and social divisions are facts. They are not a reflection of my inner state but reports in the news media about what is going on here in the USA.

It’s not about being happy with happy people in happy places. It’s about being dead in a living body.

I did say that my presumptions about you could be completely wrong.

You view the world as a mess based on what you see in the news. I watch the same news but I see the world very differently. I see humanity struggling with ignorance but slowly learning and evolving. I look at the changes in humanity over the past 100 years and I see great changes in social awareness. I see a spiritual upsurge as more and more people seek their own truths, moving beyond the limiting ideas of the past. Yes, humanity faces huge problems, but there are many people working to find solutions to these problems. Why do you focus on the violence?

If you insist on being dead in a living body then you are part of the problem, but you are creating your own suffering. What are you actually doing to end this suffering?

Peace