View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Master

Replies and Clarifications Seven …

I am grateful for all appreciation … but DO remember that these posts are for you. More than 20 years ago when I re-discovered the teachings I have been following for lifetimes … even then … I struggled hard to find real beneficial pertinent workable information. It came neither easily nor quickly. There were many back-steps. Eventually I gave up the struggle and just did what I needed to do … and things began to fall into place. So now … I just try to offer valuable information for those who have eyes to see.

I will mention here … and it will be the only time that I will mention it because I am most reluctant to reveal much of my personal practices and understandings … probably at least 95% of what I have written has come from actual personal experience … the remaining 5% is left only because I cannot remember EVERY-thing I have written so I might have put in something along the way that I had only heard from a Master and not actually experienced as of yet.

Yes … I walk the inner planes. Yes … I’ve been to the True Home of Soul … Sat Lok (amongst other names) … and beyond … but I am NOT a Master. That still lies in front of me.

I am not here to bicker about this … and I know there may be a lot of skepticism and doubt by others. That’s fine. I cannot prove anything I’ve said … let alone these last statements. And again … I am not after followers. The teachings are available to those who are ready for them.

Teachings are not “anyones” really. The various aspects of information, belief, and understanding swirl around us as anything else. When some founder puts a few together and begins to offer a “set” … so to speak … these often become tagged to the founder … but s/he is just the voice and pen for what is offered to everyone.

It is always up to the student / reader as to just how useable and pertinent the information is. Most … will not be ready for advanced learning.

I have had comments here and in other threads that my posts are too long. They probably are … but as I’ve said before … I try to be complete in the specific topic / puzzle piece that I am dealing with at the time. I learned long ago that if I personally said … “Hey LIFE … that’s too complicated /long. I don’t want to spend that much time at this … etc.” … that doesn’t set well with LIFE … and things can dry up pretty fast … causing much confusion. Try to remember that when you hold feelings towards this information … or express here the same … you are actually expressing that to LIFE … and not to me. I am definitely NOT trying to pass myself off as some kind of channel or anything of the sort. LIFE knows where you are by your expression to IT. This is the same for anyone and anything. I am just the one that you are outwardly expressing something to. LIFE certainly knows more that I do.

janielee … if you “hear” something … the mind does not inwardly hear. It does outwardly hear through the senses. Soul … hears … through Its own senses … and yes … It often interprets it all through the mind. That’s what makes it extra adventurous. The same with vision. Outwardly … we see with the physical senses. Inwardly … we hear and see where our consciousness is at the moment. Visions, hallucinations, inner movies … all have varying levels and degrees of just what and where you are seeing. The same with dreams … you can bring back complete memory of what was seen and said … but it is mind that tends to hold to memory … and what is brought back is often highly misinterpreted for what actually happened. More adventure. Mind … does not have eyes … nor ears … even though there is the common expression “the mind’s eye.” Mind wants to take credit and status for anything and everything it can.

As I’ve told others … if and when someone begins to learn something totally new … it often takes a while to establish the basics. Each time we have to learn math or talking from infancy … we struggle with the basics. If things are picked up very quickly and there is a sense of familiarity … that comes from somewhere … obviously … from previous experience. You sense it. So many on this forum board make claims that such-and-such information “feels right” or that they “resonate with it” or other similar expressions. They’ve found where they have previously been.

The question always remains … now what?

This too got WAY too long. I’ll try to get in another post tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. If you are interested … the actual post that I put in a couple of days ago is above. This is just … “replies and clarifications.”

More later.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -