View Single Post
Old 24-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

janielee …

I truly appreciate and applaud your questions and your interest. I don’t have much farther to go in trying to somewhat lay a foundation … and then I will try to address some more personal issues … to me … and to others. I have kept copies of all your questions and keep them in the rather large and growing folder where I try to put together these posts. I will get to your questions … I promise … or I will try my best to do so.

Have patience. I should be getting into this phase this week … but keep making your queries. They help give these posts Life.

Until them … try to understand … that often the mind just wants to “know” and then when it finds out the answer it turns out to be a huge let-down. Understanding greater reality has more to do with simplifying it … and not analyzing it more. A deeper analysis … a parting out of the Whole … is what actually destroys our ability to see the Whole.

But even knowing that … there *is* a place for an answer or two. Your sincerity shows. You are to be commended.

Zork