View Single Post
Old 13-07-2019, 11:38 AM
Master
I've also had that happen when making a woolen fairy or angel for someone with a reading. The energies of the person and what came up defined the colours used, the style of dress and hairstyle etc. Sometimes it was more like a very young playful child, other times an older wise woman. For one boy I had a Merlin come up even! Meaning I had to make a Merlin hat from wool, that was a challenge, haha.
When I was making such a Fairy or angel I had even stronger channelings than when doing cards. I think because with wool it is open to receive whatever, with cards it's guided by the artwork which can be somewhat limiting. It's visually based to begin with. The Fairy making wasn't. It was pure intuition and feeling.

What it is, I think just being able to use the means to get connected to your own inner being, your Higher Self or whatever and from there being able to connect to someone else's Higher Self or guides.
I've also had it happen without cards or Fairies, when doing energy readings. No photo, no real name, just a nickname from a forum.
It's something you can train, develop and make stronger. And on a 'bad hair day' it won't work so well as your own energy is then too scrambled to be a clear channel for energies.
You can connect better to some than others. I also feel sometimes their Higher Self wants them to know something which helps to get information.
I think that's how it works?