View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Master
Possibly, the practices through strict discipline engaged in by some have resulted in ‘gains’, so it is for them to affirm their level of satisfaction on progress perceived or self assessed.

Speaking for myself, all I can say is that by prioritising internalising attention and then ‘letting go’, in as much as able, self imposed resistance arising from attachment to habit patterns rooted in mind body, slowly falls away, layer by layer. This facilitates a vibrational centeredness, to put it symbolically, allowing magnetic electricity to osmotically penetrate the energy body, in a manner cognisable to us.

As such, the more ‘empty’ we become, the more space we create within ... or we may say, we are tuned in or aligned relatively better, to imbibe the divine energy.

The universe assists us at every step. The gurus, mantras, telepathic guidance ... all are made available automatically at the optimal moment. As such, the ‘seeking’, implying a doer doing is counterproductive, in as far as the path (if we can call it that) applies as of the journey I have been on. But as I said, what applies to me may be different from someone else. If striving is called for, to test resolve or perhaps as the way itself, then so be it.

Comparing notes with friends who are forthright about their spiritual journey, I have found that each unfoldment occurs in a different way. All is grace. So we should be receptive, meaning ego/identity takes a back seat. In all the cases I know of, the actual progress has been bestowed by God upon our surrender, rather than obtained by force of will by the entity (us) employing any x-y-z procedure.

So gurus ... well, if it is meant to be, they will appear on their own. Possibly, if we employ our lower mind to evaluate the guru, we are off track.