View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Yes, remember, because the teacher, when one endorses the role of it, also remembering that we are also students at the same time, should always go with a basic principle which is as follows :

Your student already knows the answer. Show them the path, don't do the work for them !

Yes, on the forum, we will stick to English. But outside of it, if you want, you can always come ask. For your personnal enrichment, if you will ! Instead of using a book, use me, is what I offer. I will keep my mind open to (telepathically, not tonight though.)

Also, no need to be a woman to see that you're a beautiful man. In all friendship of course !

Edit : and Christianity in Western Europe is not the same either.

Speaking of cultural enrichment. Sometimes I dress sixties fashion and roll my Harley Davidson out of the garage, check it's vitals, crank it up and go touring about the city for an hour or so. But then I park it again, disconnect the battery, put it on a trickle solar panel charge to keep it alive, throw a blanket over the machine.... change back to leisure pants and compute on SF again. From spiritualist to biker to spiritualist again, all in the same day. Whew!!! Quite a ride....