View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
Guff779

When I read the original post, this is exactly what I felt happening, then when I read it further down, it was obvious. Your connection is strong and a repeating occurrence of this type is warning material. Be careful, "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" Well the "closer" portion sounds like its happening. Awareness is the key to unlock victory. I would heavily suggest being extremely cautious of this persons ability to influence or impact your livelihood. The plain clothes brought into my being that his attacks are purely plain schemes in the physical and remember, the more love and well being you energetically send out to someone of that sort, is when their "spirit attacks" fail.
Yes.

Now 'love' is hard to feel and send out often, I find.
So, how about getting a perspective that what anyone thinks makes no difference to you.
You are who you are, not perfect, yet, so what ...but you're a loved and a good person ...and it is 'him' that has some issue,
for whatever reason, doesn't matter...
And forgive him his confusion making him be neg towards you.
Even pray that he change...
it's so easy for him to simply have a sweet dream of you and completely change his feelings about you overnight!!!!

It really happens!!! Believe it.

And hi you 2 Newbies to the forum! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru