View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, I'm not different than you.
Well, perhaps in a couple of ways. Lol!

When I went on this 'trip' of trusting God, Jan 2006...my desire was very strong...I had reached my limit of 'suffering', see?
When a person says, gritting their teeth, "No More!" And they mean it...things happen; things change.

That is the only difference between you and an advanced yogi...desire and the tolerance of pain...
theirs was lower than yours...they said, "No More."
As I did.
Hang in there, my friend, when you've had enough emotional or psychological pain, aka suffering...and you put your foot down ---
that's when power begins.

Yes, that's how it works, I reach the peak of how much I can endure my own suffering and then I let go of everything and everything comes back in line and I feel once again at peace, that kind of peace that you have day and night and stays with you for as long you stay in itself.

You see what I've learned, it's not that this Peace it's not given to us, it is us that sometimes decide to not want it and go our own way, this Peace is always there, we are the one who left, God never left. When I had my most powerful experience I knew that Heaven, Home is here and that we never left, we think we left it and because we think so we have the experience of not being Home.

Ha ha ha ha, funny, yes, they made the "right" choice from start, we... are a little bit slower but we are slowly learning.

@Miss Hepburn this is how I know you speak of things that are true, you speak as if I am hearing myself speaking back from you because you know the things that I myself know through direct experience. No one can tell you these things and no one can really talk about these things except from living them. This is the fruit of human experience, a higher awareness.