View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:31 PM
Knower

I’ve experienced much High Strangeness in my time, but none perhaps more unnerving than being a witness to the workings of what I term the Stage Manipulators. These are the unseen intelligences that reveal themselves to, say, an individuator, by way of acausal happenings or initially unsettling inter-dimensional unveilings, in which it is revealed self-autonomy and the 3D universe to be, in part, illusory. Suffice it is for me to say this much here, without going into detail.

The “matrix” has become a cultural buzzword, dating back to the release of the blockbuster flick, The Matrix (1999), which I personally didn’t care all that much for. The movie was too f/x-laden and sort of cartoonish for my liking, and turned an otherwise serious topic, one of complexity and depth, into an almost frivolous adventure flick designed seemingly to appeal to attention-deficient, fast-action-loving entertainees, mostly.

David Icke has spoken at length of the “matrix,” and now along comes another intellectually meaty read: The Matrix Control System... by Timothy Green Beckley, Sean Casteel, et al, published in 2017. I’ve just started it and am familiar with two of its contributors (Steiger and Redfern). (The full title is a long one but the board wouldn't let me type the last name of Philip K.)

As with “PKD,” I too have experienced a glimpse of some of the same type of phenomena, albeit where we differ is that I don’t feel it has anything to do with cosmic computers but rather with Spirit, even though some who have experienced this are sometimes made to temporarily feel right down to their very marrow like alienated automatons.