View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Knower

David Icke’s The Biggest Secret. For the first time. A lot of the information that is presented I was already familiar with but this is the first book I’ve come across that ties it all together in the unique manner that Mr. Icke does. The chapter “Conquered by the cross” is a must-read for anyone even remotely interested in Christianity and its origins and who may have really written parts of the biblical canon and for what purpose. For years now I’ve intuitively sensed that religion, especially of the organized and centralized variety, with all its sects and off-shoots, is a means to keep people in mental chains and in a divisive state, and here in this chapter Mr. Icke captures the essence of a feeling I’ve felt all along to be the case. Beware of the Reptilians. That seems to be the core message of the book. Granted, the gist of it may be a little too “far out” and controversial for the majority of folks on their individual spiritual journeys, but I think the crux of The Biggest Secret speaks to the necessity of being mindful of our souls and who or what may be against our being loving & independent human beings.