View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Pathfinder

Very bad dream.

So, how is everyone? I'm okay, but I didn't sleep well. Though my health is good, so that is the most important thing. Anyways.

I was dozing off and was looking at my bedroom door which was opened, and I could see in the semi-darkness out into the living-room. I shut my eyes and fell asleep and I don't know for how long. I was looking at the doorway again and Tatiana was there. She was in a white dress with long sleeves, her hair was long and over her shoulders - she had a ribbon tied in her hair. I thought it was my friend whom I believe was T but then I realised immediately that it wasn't. This person suddenly came at the door very quickly and she looked angry, and I knew who it was but I won't say their name here or go into much detail. She came through the doorway and barreled at me quickly and I remember thinking she was going to hit me or hurt me. I woke up, shaking and hearing myself whimpering. I got up and went to the small lamp on my desk and turned it on, and then pulled the door curtain shut. I was still shaking and couldn't stop looking at the doorway.

I've already told Tatiana and Marie about this (just a few moments ago) - T is now worried and upset because of me having such a dream. I hope this is the last dream I have of this individual like that again. Not pleasant.

Anyways, I wanted to share this. It always makes me feel better when I write things out.

Tatiana as I remember was the sweetest sister. I was very close to all of them, but T was my Uhlan. I call her that now even. We are still as close as we were then.

Anywho, I should have some breakfast, and get my mind off this dream.

Love and good health to you all!