View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Russianpast1904,

You have a gracefulness about you, and a lovely way of writing.

What happened to Alexei, and all the girls, and indeed to Nicholas and Alexandra is quite heartbreaking. They did not deserve to be murdered so brutally.
It is particularly heartbreaking for the young women who had not yet had the chance to live much of their lives.

I feel so strongly about this and my mother told me about it when I was a child, and my grandmother was upset all her life about that tragedy.

For some reason I can't understand, this moves so many people so deeply. It moves them on a deep semi-conscious level.

I have never been able to understand why. There must be a spiritual reason. What that is, may be a little beyond us in this dense level we live on.

From the 1920s it began to show itself, with the woman, Anna Anderson, who presented with a very convincing conviction that she was the surviving Anastasia. I was amazed by her "recollections" of many events to do with the Imperial Family....her stories.....(how could she have known such details?) Maria Fedorovna, Anastasia's grandmother, then living in Denmark (luckily), did not acknowledge her as Anastasia however. Surely one's grandma should know?

There have been others since.

They are not imposters. They are not after the Romanov fortune. They are not trying to claim such things. All they want is to find their family, and find closure.
But what is going on?
Something is....and something that is surely valid. But is it what we immediately think it is? Or something more complex, or deep, in the collective consciousness?

I myself, have felt this influence. As a child I was moved to an "almost-memory" by seeing a picture of the diamond star....by seeing and holding a faberge egg in my late teens....by touching other works by Faberge (in a quaint little shop run by Marina Bowater in Kensington)
I was moved to speechlessness, and felt visceral strong threads of connection.

But when I put it to my "Inner Instinct" (at a later date), I was not convinced this was a direct reincarnation experience, but something else going on with the Collective Consciousness. Why is it happening to so many people?
We may be missing what it is,. We may not be aware of what it is,. because it may be much wider than we think, and unfathomable in this density.

God bless Nicholas, Alexandra, Alexei, Maria, Tatiana, Olga, and Anastasia. May their Souls have found a beautiful place in the next world (as I feel they did) May it be healed.
God bless Russia, so long-suffering under one regime or the other. They never had it easy.

Hi there Tobi! Thanks so much for reading my thread here and also being so kind and supportive! Haha, I've been told I write very eloquently, so I take that as a compliment!

Your thought process on the Imperial Family, and all that you've said was very deep and beautiful. I do believe I could have been him (though I could be entirely wrong at the same time), but at the same time I know some people who would agree with you on the family being safe and happy, and not here on this Earth.

I need to sleep however, as I didn't get much sleep last night haha! Too much time spent on revamping my art website ^_^.

Thanks again, Tobi it was so very sweet and kind of you to reply, and also for what you said!