View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 05:25 AM
Knower

Stretching might be worth another look. I don't have stenosis but stretching has relieved my regular and quite intense back aches as I slowly got the tension out. Stretching back muscles is difficult and requires a patient and long term dedication. After a year of that I still have a ways to go with my back but I haven't had a backache except a similar pain I sometimes get after my stretches. It last only a minute (literally) now and then my back feels looser than ever. It's pretty much good except the vertebrae between my hips and near my neck now. I would get in a stretch like the butterfly or scorpion and go gentle if I were you. Just feel the stretch out, make little shifts until its stretching your hips. Be careful though. you usually have to stretch other muscles to get to muscles you need to stretch. For me at first I was stretching surface muscles, but I've gotten to the muscles between my spine and hips now, deep in my legs and back, and little tiny thin muscles that might be ligaments or tendons. Its CHANGED my LIFE! I try not to go to far an any one stretch now though lol... I've had multiple one or two hour long stretching sessions that changed my life just then... where my whole body felt loose and noodley afterward... now I just want the process to work, it taught me patience and listening to my body!