Thread: Seeing Energy
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 05:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belbird74
Yes I feel that you are correct in the DNA activations. I am unsure yet what activations they are, however i feel strongly they are pulling me towards some kind of new journey in my career, which is ofcourse to be of service to people, as i am doing now but in a more involved way. A bit scary, but I trust that spirit will guide me. Thankyou for your insight and advice

I agree. We call these DNA activation's because we all carry divine remembrances in the DNA. So in a way these are also some kind of an awakening.

It is scary because the human intellect likes to know what is going on. I have been doing my best to calm these concerns my logical thinking has about my own transformations. I have had some truly magical experiences with a long list of questions about it. I have my psychic friend do a reading on that where I essential get encouragement yet no factual insights.

My spiritual guidance is that it is best For Me to not know too much about where I am being lead to go. Since you are indeed in a similar circumstance, I share that advice with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/