Thread: Cord Cutting?
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes, you can ask Arch Angel Michael to cut the Cords, if you want to do it on the Spiritual side.

Close your eyes, take few deep breaths, think about the presence of Michael, then say something like
"Dear God and Archangel Michael, i ask you to cut any attachment to negativity and fear. Please help me to feel safe and secure at all times. Thank You"

When you have done it, keep your eyes closed for few more minutes, try to avoid thinking by concentrating your attention on your breath.

When you open your eyes, remind yourself that the cords are cut.

Now it is your job to not make new ones, and this is a bit difficult at first.

Difficult, but only because these cords are actually thoughts.

When you think about that Person, you still may have some confusing thoughts.
Your mind may (for example) remind you of what the person has done. (and this can be quite persistent ( at first)).
You have to constantly watch the thoughts, and when you notice that your self-talk is going in that direction, you have to actively change the talk, as soon as it happens.

You do it by recognizing that this negative talk is not what you want. It is not helping you nor the other person. If you keep on the negative talk, then know that this is how the cords are made at the first place.

Then you interrupt this talk by saying something like "i want better thoughts, i choose better thoughts, and i choose to think only positively about the 'insert name here'"

Then try to recall some happy moments or traits which you had or experienced with him. - do either that, or use any other memory of other persons/places/situations.

On the Material side: Either try to avoid the person or Ignore him but not in Anger.

(p.s. you can ignore but if you can talk without expectations to him, then do not ignore.)

Quote:
That you are suppose to trigger each other, make each other uncomfortable, etc.

I want to correct these words.

TF's are not supposed to trigger each other, neither to make each other uncomfortable.

When people encounter a TF, then there is a high chance that they get triggered and this can be very uncomfortable.
I say usually, because it depends on how much they are on the "Ego-Side" instead of the "Love-Side".

Anyway, if you need some kind of prayer, i would like to share something which i have read (listened) recently. (Got it from "The Secret of the Alchemist" - Colm Holland)
You can use it whenever the negative thoughts arise.

"I (you can insert your name here) am asking Love to Bless the "Person behind the DaisySunshine nick" and to give him/her everything he/she needs the most."