Thread: Cord Cutting?
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021, 05:12 AM
asearcher

Hi New2this, u sure that's really Archangel Michael? When you are that open - I have seen shadow figures and so on I believe you are opening up to both energies, the one closest to the earth plane is that of negative energy (I prefer to say negative instead of evil these days not that I promote evil) and then you gotta get your vibration up to the higher ride of positive energy. i am only asking if you are sure that was truly Archangel Michael doing that, to me someone who laughs like that could very well be of negative energy. those can mimick, pretend to be someone else so one has to be watchful and not vulnerable to attacks or so I learned, LOL.

Personally I don't think you can look for someone else to cut any cords for you. It is breathing because of the connection between you. Thoughts are an energy, like u 2 are textning each other all time time just to use an exemple.

I had an ex where I would very rarely think of him and my feelings for him was that of a brother or friend. The romantic set of feeilngs had been emotionally punched away and so to me that romantic guy was dead. I still felt when he was in tr ouble. I still felt if he was like he was for a period superficial as he had gotten more money which he had not had before and purchasing and moving into that leaque - and he wasn't one bit happy with it but he did play that superficial part for some time - and I felt that. T hen when my mom met him (I think she met him first) she said s he thought he had thought he would be happy once he got there and then finding out he wasn't. I was being prejudiced and irritated saying basically who does he think he is. It was around this time she was starting to be so kind in her words on him that she had not been before. Could be she was connected to him too but never said so. Too guilt could have caused this, another story. anyways when he was in that period - I was irritated with him and so I thought of him, giving, exchanging energy, and it was during this period i too felt him so much stronger than I had before (unless he was in trouble). I had been opening up to the connection without knowing.

what turned out to be true is that he felt me alot more th an I felt him. there were times in his life if I understood it right that he pushed for it. He would say some stuff to friends in his life but I did not know. no clue. I thought too to hold my experiences to myself. I wasn't in love with him no more. I would have this theory that my brain had felt into the memory-energy and fooled me to think I had new feelings of him, feeling him, his energy. I just had no idea these sort of things existed. I was afraid to be seen as crazy, too.

I have a strong protection these days. I pray. I have fixed my aura which was vulnerable (bad experiences not dealt with, one of the strongest there can be sexual assaults etc). I just feel a lot stronger. I have stood up for myself. I have taken control back into my life. I am not trying to meet people more than halft the way, before I went almost all the way. You have to get that thinking in your head that NO is just that - NO. No don't feel like it. No, not gonna waste energy on this person today. And the gates close. It is like little tricks you need to learn to do this, don't fall into despair.

You can imagine for your own sense of sending out the message that now it is going to change - to cut off the cords. I did one when I began digging deep to get the very bottom out as well, but that is just to let you know - Ok we are on our way now.

There was one t hing I never did with the ex that I should have done years ago. He never asked for forgivness what caused the break up. NEver took responsibility for it. And me being who I was, the product too from my family, that was bad.

It was as if I thought ok we're not going anywhere then, the romantic relationship is dead from now on. did not feel safe, trusted enough that it would not happen again. and i Lost hope in time he would ask forgiveness and hten it just got to a point where it got ridiculous and I had moved on in my own way but not quite.

What I failed to understand big time was for me to say - to just think it - about him, not directly at him, but about him "I forgive you". When I did that, that simple little thing, something so wonderful changed inside me. by forgiving it has nothing to do with him. it is you taking back the power that was always yours, you take back your own control. i always thought he needed to do his work for me to be finished, ok with what happened. it isnt about that.

Could very well be I thought the lesson was on him all this time when it was on me instead.

you can have lots of stuff that you think you are finished with but it is only your ego thinking that, it can still exist on a subcounscous level and as long as it is there - there is a connection. the ego is just the surface, the real things are happening underneith.

so finish it, is my suggestion, one way or another and don't feed it by thought. symbolising the cut is good but it won't stay away, it will grow right back if it still exists, that bond, but know it is still in your power to finish it once and for all, just do the work.

I am closed today, and my home which used to have some really sneacky paranormal activitites to them is gone - or about 99% of t hem - now it is just a normal home. I have in a pray asked to not be given signs or anything even from the positive energy, I just need to know how to be and stay disconnected if I can, at least for now. But there are those beautiful white and yellow butterflies around me but that could be the season too, does not have to mean anything spiritual, still nice to see them when I leave the home.

Best of luck to you

Last edited by asearcher : 13-08-2021 at 02:55 PM.