View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:28 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
"It is only a 'trick' when you don't understand how it is done. So, this is a "Channeling Forum". Maybe you would like to give your anti- New Age views in other threads too? So many to choose from. Perhaps Metatron, Seth, Babaji or Archangel Michael would be more interested in hearing what you have to say? You could even ask them for validation of my message.

Perhaps you would receive a better reception if you presented your case in the Starseed/Indigo forum? What about the Nature Spirits and Elementals forum? Perhaps you could start a petition to get Administration to close down half this site as it encourages "escapism" and beliefs in a "fantasy world" and not the biased view of a reality according to the cognitive whimsy of your own human ego. I would like to see just how far you can get with that.

I would like to know one thing, is it that you don't believe in channeling? or is it that you don't believe Dianne is capable of doing so?"

So many to choose from and so many misleads and deceptions.

That said,all roads lead to multiple choice,then better discernment.

ALL process.

Regards in belief in channeling,no,visual basic is of the mind,visual states are not felt perception.

Faith is the road,meaning blind faith and putting faith in trust in the unknown and unseen,it doesn't need to be questioned.

Humans seek answers,there lies the problem.

Humans,ego centaurians,seek status,concepts,beliefs and labels.