Thread: Any ideas
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 06:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdeoMastery
Hahaha, hearing yourself snore... I remember having done that before, a number of times. That's great (on the path to obtaining AP/OBE) and funny, or at least I get a chuckle outta that.

Aside that; you could try focusing, by means of gently rolling your eyes up into your head and as high up as you can, comfortably (no straining), up above your eyebrows. However, don't mindfully focus there, keeping your eyes rolled upward. Then, concurrently also, consciously focus on a spot/point outside and above of the apex of your head, towards the back, the upper portion. Often individuals have a small raised area there, on their dome/skull.

Additionally, deep, slow and smoothed out rythmic breathing, comfortably... In through the nose and, if you can, even a longer duration, but effectively, out through the mouth, doing that consistently and naturally. None of any of the forementioned can be uncomfortable, nor constraining of letting your consciousness slowly wane or drift into bliss. Gotta be natural, likable, comfortable and ecstatic state promoting.

When it happens, AP/OBE, you'll be conscious and out. The consciousness is different though, it's subtler. [It's similar to lucid dreaming. Of which, lucid dreaming can turn into AP/OBE experiences.] It's sort of like your subconscious mind while awake, but in between regular consciousness and subconsciousness.
---
Final note, your thought-train, your program of the moment, has to be 100% clear, and that you can/will be able to leave your body, successfully and safely. There can be No other countering, competing and/or negative cognitive activity (self and/or social). None.

It's may seem odd, but that does work when you finally get the functioning perfected. Successfully achieving that, for perception's sake, is the age old and succinctly put, mastering your ownself (mind, spirituality/soul & body).

Best Wishes

[Also, if you find another method that works as well, lemme know; I'll put it in my soulful database.]

Thank you very much. It sounds like it will be very helpful. I will try that and let you know how it goes. You are right, you have to know you can ap and it will happen. You have to be extremely determined to succeed. I used to ap a lot once. I want to ap like I used to. I will get there. I now listen to relaxing videos on youtube, ap CD's to help train my mind to ap. In the afternoons I do not listen to anything. I just practice to ap. I might be going over the top but I keep it to myself. I do not let anyone else know. I do not want them to think I am odd. I can afford the time as I am in lock down and I am retired. I do other things as well. I exercise in the mornings and I do fun things.