View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Master
I don't anger very well- my emotions are bet -down by the throat chakra- I wish I could have circumstance changes via anger( it's great to vent) I anger over spelling..correcting me takes time and consideration- not seeing it and then being able- my NOT gate seems to be clogged up with downloading and uploading and I partly blame the self for a lack of pro intelligence (upgrade is needed) but partly because I'm chilled out guy ; I don't see violence as a way to reinstate something to an original cause or it for original cause... I see fighting as limiting and see that it's quite limiting ( exspecially boxing or martial arts where the countering and venering is self centered..I've had a lot of experience with them -sports and feel layed of in expressing my opinion...had to many avartars at a meditative race prime as well so I'm tired of its counterpart in raising anger but all in good source in help maintaining and establishing... My to do is to become more angry- or moved to anger...when your in a flame and you share the( I am) things can take a stagnant approach to issuing anger and outrage is often the winner...being burnt in the flame is enough to raise some heartfelt anger- anger is all is needed in a first-class prime survivor / survival mechanism& is needed as much as anything else... Something is blocking my anger, burning with the flame or against it will suffice....

It seems to sit and wait around all day while I throw my eyes back at the bliss I feel.. And basically talk my self down!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 21-06-2021 at 01:54 PM.