View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Knower

Good advice from everyone so far. I too have been suffering for some time, terribly suffering, from an illness I had. I never, ever lost faith. However, I did shrink away from my spirituality because I was so sick that I nearly forgot about my spirit Allie’s. I recently reconnected with them and found an interesting tidbit from a book I was re-reading that changed my life. The author had gone through a debilitating illness as well. What turned it around for her was when she received the wisdom that every challenge happens as a lesson. The larger the challenge, the more opportunity we have to rise to the occasion and learn what we can from the situation.

My Illness has been a lesson of love and compassion. The deeper my well of pain, the more I remembered to be compassionate to others. I just came to this realization recently. It was love, all along, guiding me through my pain. I will never forget this lesson as long as I live. It was a whopper. It also reminded me not to stop searching within and always water my spirituality. In this way, I grew, and began to overcome my illness by making peace with it and learning to cope. Now I am better than I have been in years.

My advice to you is to turn inward and deeply contemplate what lesson or soul lesson you might be learning here. Once you have this answer, you might find peace and inner strength, like I did. I learned to trust in my spirit family and source, that I was not being picked on but shown the way to greater love, light, and vitality. Perhaps you can learn this too.

Love and light your way,

FoxTracks