View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
So there's talk of soul family and soulmates but what is a soul exactly? Obviously in the 5 years that I have been delving into spirituality I have heard of past lives and souls splitting and soul evolution but I'm still having a hard time understanding what it is. What's a soul really?
You are a soul, you are the soul. Conscious and endowed free will, the ability to think, feel and express yourself. You as a soul are clothed in a human body which is your physical clothing of expression. Like an earth suit. You can't operate in space as a human without an spacesuit, and you certainly can't operate as a soul on earth without an earth suit. You also have subtle forms of expression such as those other bodies in the spirit world. You go to sleep, are in deep meditation or whatever and you leave your earth suit and can travel as a soul (self - consciousness) or you can don a spirit suit to interact and express your self/soul as a spirit being on spiritual planes.