View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Your truth is above all other truths. Whatever way you have found that best works for you should be the solution. What I have found that works best when working with the elemental forces is to go against the polarity that they represent.

For example, if I am playing with fire, I will hold a cup of coffee in my hand and practice resisting the heat. If I am unable to do this, then I am unable to work with elements at this moment in time. The best philosophy that I have found that works with this is the stoic philosophy. I recommend tapping into the lifetime where you were a Buddhist through one of the channels that you are open to currently.

Once I have achieved this, then I am able to move on to what I label as the next level. To transmute the coffee, I lock on the energy signal and will visualize ice within the energy. Natural law will make the coffee lose entropy. so a way to know that I am properly working with this element is to make the coffee begin to boil, or to make it cool much faster than what natural law of entropy dictates.

hope I helped.

I will try that out thank you.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.