View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 07:57 PM
asearcher

hi, I don't look at myself as an expert in this field at all and am only trying to understand my experience/s. I have 2 guestions if you could help me understand what they were, if possible?

1. in that experienced state suddenly someone is there but that someone is from a memory which i have now understood was an important step in my life but at the time I did not see it. I have had things being created at will but this someone is just there. I have not "confronted" it. This last short time. Sorry if this does not make any sense what so ever, LOL. (If it will help I can explain it in more detail).

2.I have seen my physical body while I am out of it and while in this state I feel love for it and others and this stays with me too after. Mom used to say I was born "pleasant" and would look at people in an endearing way so I think it could be something I am born with. I don't put much important to aesthetic the way I notice some people in my surrounding do. I'm much more about feeling/s. The love I feel for people, animals feels special but then it goes away some time after the experiences. Is it normal to view people this way afterwards?

Sorry for these weird questions!