Thread: Stress
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....HEY YOU too...... Glad to see you still alive and kicking !!! ... Yes with what you say about war and PTSD.... You were 19..my dad a similar age .... My eldest son , believe it or not, I believe was still suffering PTSD from a past life with regard to "bombs" and being "blown up". He expressed all of this from being 3ish... To 7 ish.... I had to sit up with him all night many times to help him through those dreadful nights. So any one that says "past lives" are nonsense.... I do what I always do to the "enemy" .... Poke them in the eye with a stick.... But hey, that's just me ! But I'm being serious here, my 3 boys, and I CANNOT imagine anything worse than any of them telling me they are going off to war. I would rather they became boxers, my 2nd biggest fear for them !!! ....

The book I have almost finished writing, is a 'past life' with my life coming to a conclusion by a ball of fire and imprinted into a wall for all to see ......... Hiroshima.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜