View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Moonincancer:
(Am I allowed to give it a crack with pure intuition?)

I saw a flash image of a young woman at a desk, longish brown hair, caucasian. I'm seeing some natural light to the right of her (the desk is perpendicular to the window I think?) as if there is a window to the right of where she sits. I feel like there are curtains either side, not blinds, as the light is a bit filtered vertically.

I'm feeling the pressure of time... which makes me wonder that if you actually hold yourself accountable to time (eg "I'm going to sit at my desk and see how much I can write in an hour" OR "I'm only giving myself 30mins to finish this... GO!"), you will find it easier to get your projects done.

Tarot card: 4 of Cups rev
* Aquatic Tarot

You need something to hand in - quit worrying about it being your 'best work' and just work on something to submit (I get the impression you have some discarded drafts/ideas/topics that can be further developed enough to be submit-able).

My question: A card of advice for today please?

OMG Tea lily that blew me away!!! Abso accurate about the desk, window and billowing sheer curtains. Also bang on about my perfectionism and very good advice there about setting myself small time nugget slots.
Thank you and seriously, how do you do this!!